Note that there are a number of measures that you can take that greatly reduce the Nixie rate and increase the chance of successful research - especially on the African continent:
- Allowing Inoxico to disclose on who's behalf and why we are making contact with the subject companies. 90% of all Nixies are cases where we cannot disclose the identity of the requesting party.
- Providing Inoxico with a signed letter of introduction with your letterhead to reinforce the legitimacy of our research. We can provide a generic template upon request.
- Informing the subject entities that Inoxico will make contact for vetting and assessment purposes.
- Informing the relevant in-house contacts of the subject entities (sales personnel, project staff) of the appointment of Inoxico. This enables them to confirm the legitimacy of the request should the subject company reach out to their contacts within your organisation.
- Allowing Inoxico to escalate correspondence to your in-house staff on the last attempt of contacting the subject companies.