How to communicate directly with the relevant Researcher
- When you are logged in to your Inoxico Core account, navigate to the Reports tab on the top. This will show you a list of all your reports, completed as well as pending.
- Click on the subject name of the relevant report. This takes you to the Timeline view of the "My Reports" section within the Company View.
- Here you can see what has happened with your report on a minute by minute basis. Click on the "Messages" tab to get to the "Messages" tab.
- Here you can start a conversation or to view any existing correspondence with the relevant researcher at Inoxico. You can also attach documents by clicking on the relevant icon in the bottom right corner
- Depending how your notifications are set up (this is usually handled on an organisation level) you will receive notification of responses via email and/or in the Notifications tab on the primary navigation of your core account:
- You will need to set up your profile in order to select the automatic alert teams for your requests.