For a quick overview, here is a list of data points contained in the relevant modules. We have also made a sample report with almost all modules and data points available for download at the bottom of the page.
1) Company Details:
- Registered Legal name
- Trading Name
- Divisional Name
- Previous Name
- Type of Entity (e.g. Sole proprietor, Private/Public company, Limited liability company)
- Registration Date
- Date Trading Commenced
- Business Status (e.g. In business, Deregistration)
- Company History
- Contact Details (Address, Telephone numbers, Email address)
- Social Media Presence
2) Principal Details:
- Details of Directors/Members/Trustees/Partners or Sole Proprietor
- Includes, where available, their other active business interests (directorships), their business status and judgment information on these companies
- Details of their shareholders and their percentage share
- if applicable holding company and subsidiary information
4) Operations: Details of a company’s activities, including markets, agencies and franchises,exports, imports, major suppliers,office locations and staff complement.
5) Trade References: Requested references from a company’s suppliers,including trade terms, credit granted and payment trends.
6) Customer References: Details of references obtained from the company’s customers. Includes history of relationship, trading volume and general experience.
7) Financing Terms: Details of a company’s trading terms and sources of finance, including overdraft facility, personal surety, as well as information relating to preferred creditors.
8) Financial Figures: Details of historic and current financial information. The information may include full financial statements.
9) Judgments: Details of commercial judgments lodged against the company, including details on the nature, value and plaintiff of each judgment.
10) Bank Code: Banks assessment code used to confirm the current financial status of the subject’s bank account, providing an indication whether the account is good for the enquiry amount being requested.
11) International Bank Code: This is a bank code for countries outside of South Africa where bank codes are available.
12) Verify Bank Account: Validation and verification of the primary bank account of the business with the subject company.
13) BBBEE: Details of the company’s Black Economic Empowerment status, including
- BBBEE Level
- Black ownership %
- Black Women Ownership %
- Enterprise Size
- Value Add
- Empowered Supplier (Certified after May 2015)
- Certificate Expiry Date
14) PEP/Watch List Check: The name of the company and its key personnel are checked against a collection of over 550 sanctions lists as well as the largest available databases of politically exposed persons.
15) Inoxico Score Expert: This score is created through the research process and involves an expert assessing the information discovered during the research process. This score is valid only for the particular point in time though it has the advantage of being assessed by a risk expert. The score ranges from 1 (low risk) to 6 (very high risk).
16) Inoxico Quick Score : This score is a statistical model score that provides an instant score based on a large set of data currently available to Inoxico. It has the advantage that the score updates automatically as information about the business changes. However, statistical models are estimations and may in some cases be unable to consider important factors in determining risk (that could have been assessed by an expert). We recommend using the Quick Score as a quick indicator of risk - should the Quick Score show a high risk, we recommend requesting a research report with an expert score to confirm whether the Quick Score is correct. The score ranges from 1 (low risk) to 6 (very high risk).
17) Custom Module : A module that is client specific. Can be used for anything that the client deems fit. Specific clients have previously used this module to display data on the following topics:
- Conflict of Interest check
- Adverse Media
- National Treasury Blacklist
- SAFPS (South African Fraud Prevention Services)
- Gazette Notices
- Property Assessment
- Sanctions Listings
18) Conflict of Interest: The name of the company vendors, company employees and directors are checked against each other in an effort to identify potentially conflicting relationships.